· Pass Diploma in Prosthetic & Orthotic in the year 1980.
· Completed a degree in a full time of a bridge course in the first batch of MUHS in the year 1992.
· Working as an external lecturer / Examiner for various institutions.
· He has completed post-graduation in diploma hospital & healthcare management by Symbiosis University, Pune.
· He is working with as an honorary Prosthetist and Orthotist
A) Nanavati Hospital, Vile Parle (Since 1980)
B) Saifee Hospital, Churni Road
C) Jupiter Hospital, Thane
D) Private clinics at Malad and Borivali
· Honorary Director a national award-winning institute in the year 2012
A) Jaya Rehabilitation Institute and Research Center, Kutch, Bidada.
(Rural Part of India where per day around 200 patients are treated in various departments of rehabilitations.)
B) Jaya Rehabilitation Institute and Research Center, Palitana, Gujarat
· Established Rehabilitation centers in overseas at Nepal, Nigeria, and Albina
· Recipient of Presidential National Award in the year 2011.
· Various times the name is registered in Limca Book of Records as well as India’s Book of Records.
· Various clinical papers presented in various national & international conferences with other branches of medical faculty also.
· Pioneer in the field of Rehabilitation to bring various hi-tech technology to the developing countries.
· Lifetime achievement award received from own professional organizations.
· Worked as an expert committee group member in the rehabilitation council of India.
· Working as an honorary director of Bidada Sarvodaya Trust.
· Work done for Animals is also noted in Limca Book of Records.