Mr Prakash Mehta completed his Graduation in Prosthetics & Orthotics Engineering from JHRU & All India Institute Of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, the mother Institution of Rehabilitation in India and Institute for the Physically Handicapped, Delhi.
Mr Mehta started his career in 1979 as Director of Mehta Rehabilitation Centre in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. He opted Varanasi as there were no Prosthetic & Orthotic services available. Varanasi is acknowledged as the Medical hub & it caters to down trodden patients from entire Eastern U.P. & Bihar.
Even till date Mr Mehta & his Centre, Mehta Rehab Centre is acknowledged for its contribution to the Prosthetics & Orthotics fraternity in the country.
Mr Mehta has been the Chairman of SPO (NMS of ISPO in INDIA)
Mr Mehta was the Organizing Secretary to ISPO World Congress in 2013, organised at Hyderbad, India. This was the only ISPO World Congress organised in Asia till date.
Mr Mehta was an eminent member of OPSI & contributed his services there as EC, Joint Secretary & was Chief Election Officer too.
Mr Mehta has been Examiner for Prosthetics & Orthotics students in Government & other reputed teaching Institutions.
Mr Mehta was granted ICRC Fellowship for attending the prestigious FATO Congress( Tanzania) South Africa.
Mr Mehta was invited by the World Trade Centre (Ghonzou) China.
Mr Mehta was awarded “Life Time Achievement award in the field of P&O” from OPAI, at MIDCON 2017.
Associated with Rotary, Lions Club & probably all social Organisation supporting Prosthetic Orthotic & Rehab services in Varanasi.
Presently Mr Mehta is the Founder Member & President of Indian Association of Assistive Technologist.
Mr. Rajiv, is a qualified Prosthetist & Orthotist, having completed his professional qualification from the premier institute of India AIIPMR, Mumbai in 1980. He has almost 40 years of experience in his specialized domain. He has been working as a consultant of Prosthetist & Orthotist since 1980 and has been providing his services in Ranchi. He is strongly associated with different social and professional organisations of India and abroad.
Mr. Rajiv has held the post of Executive Committee member of OPSI , ” Orthotics Prosthetics Society of India “( now known as OPAI ) and also simultaneously was the Treasurer from the year 2000 to 2008 of both OPSI and ISPO INDIA ( A National Member Society of International Society of Orthotics & Prosthetics ). To his distinction, as organising secretary first time in India in the history of OPSI National Conference he organised memorable and highly successful three days OPSI National Conference at Ranchi in 1995.
Amongst his many accolades, he has been a recipient of the Fellow of OPSI in 2006 Kolkata National Conference. Besides his core domain activities and expertise, he is very well known in the locomotor disability sector as a flawless and competent handicapped camps organiser and service provider.
Mr. Rajiv is an avid fan and follower of sports. Enthusiastic about cricket, he is a founder member of Indian Association of Assistive technologists that is “ IAAT “
· Pass Diploma in Prosthetic & Orthotic in the year 1980.
· Completed a degree in a full time of a bridge course in the first batch of MUHS in the year 1992.
· Working as an external lecturer / Examiner for various institutions.
· He has completed post-graduation in diploma hospital & healthcare management by Symbiosis University, Pune.
· He is working with as an honorary Prosthetist and Orthotist
A) Nanavati Hospital, Vile Parle (Since 1980)
B) Saifee Hospital, Churni Road
C) Jupiter Hospital, Thane
D) Private clinics at Malad and Borivali
· Honorary Director a national award-winning institute in the year 2012
A) Jaya Rehabilitation Institute and Research Center, Kutch, Bidada.
(Rural Part of India where per day around 200 patients are treated in various departments of rehabilitations.)
B) Jaya Rehabilitation Institute and Research Center, Palitana, Gujarat
· Established Rehabilitation centers in overseas at Nepal, Nigeria, and Albina
· Recipient of Presidential National Award in the year 2011.
· Various times the name is registered in Limca Book of Records as well as India’s Book of Records.
· Various clinical papers presented in various national & international conferences with other branches of medical faculty also.
· Pioneer in the field of Rehabilitation to bring various hi-tech technology to the developing countries.
· Lifetime achievement award received from own professional organizations.
· Worked as an expert committee group member in the rehabilitation council of India.
· Working as an honorary director of Bidada Sarvodaya Trust.
· Work done for Animals is also noted in Limca Book of Records.
Yemvees Prosthetic & Orthotic center Trivandrum KERALA
Yemvees Institute for Prosthetics & Orthotics.
Bachelor of physiotherapy Member of IAP Member of GSCPT Post graduate diploma in hospital and health care management Post graduate diploma in psychological counseling Yog Teacher Training Course Presented paper in National and international conference on sci 11 years of experience of as clinical physiotherapist at Jaya Rehabilitation institute and research center
Dr. Akshay Zodge Ph.D., Prosthetist & Orthotist, PGD, MBA (IBM), BP&O Perfect Prosthetic & Orthotic Care, Perfect Surgical Co. Work Experience- 12 Years Members of OPAI , IAAT,RCI Extend my participation as member of Bharat Vikas Parishad, Bjp Kokan vaidikya aghadi (medical cell ) Konkan prant Associated with NGOs for social activities . Associated with Hindumahasabha Hospital for consultation. Delevring our services in Thane,Mumbai, Pune